Monday, January 9, 2012

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

Soul Screamers Reading Challenge

So, I'm entering the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge hosted over at Fiktshun. The challenge is 'to READ (or re-read) and REVIEW (or post about) all five full-length books in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent between January 15 and June 14, 2012.' The schedule is below and all other details about the challenge can be found at one of the links above, along with how to enter to win a copy of Before I Wake and various other prizes.

My Soul to Take

January 15-February 14, 2012


My Soul to Save

February 15-March 14, 2012


My Soul to Keep

March 15-April 14-2012


My Soul to Steal

April 15-May14, 2012


If I Die

May 15-June 14, 2012

I am going to be re-reading My Soul to Take, and reading for the first time My Soul to Save, My Soul to Keep, My Soul to Steal, and If I Die. I also plan to read the Soul Screamers novellas, My Soul to Lose, Reaper, and Never to Sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment