Monday, March 19, 2012

Book Review ⋯ My Soul to Keep

Title: My Soul to Keep
Series: Soul Screamers ⋯ Book 3
Author: Rachel Vincent
Pages: 278
Stars: ★★★★★


Summary: Kaylee has one addiction: her very hot, very popular boyfriend, Nash. A banshee like Kaylee, Nash understands her like no one else. Nothing can come between them. Until something does. 

Demon’s breath. No, not the toothpaste-challenged kind. The Netherworld kind. The kind that really can kill you. Somehow, the super-addictive substance has made its way to the human world. But how? Kaylee and Nash have to cut off the source and protect their friends—one of whom is already hooked. And when the epidemic hits too close to home, Kaylee will have to risk everything to save those she loves.



Review: Loved it! Rachel Vincent did a wonderful job, as usual. I was sad for a bit in the beginning, because Tod wasn't there, but the ending totally made up for it. I loved the details used when describing even the tiniest things. I loved everything!

Sorry it's a super short review, I just can't come up the words.



My review of My Soul to Take: [here]
My review of My Soul to Save: [here]

No comments:

Post a Comment