Monday, June 27, 2011

Book Review ⋯ Nightshade

Title: Nightshade
Series: Nightshade ⋯ Book 1
Author: Andrea Cremer
Pages: 454
Stars: ★★★★★


Summary: Calla is the alpha female of a shape-shifting wolf pack. She is destined to marry Ren Laroche, the pack's alpha male. Together, they would rule their pack together, guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But then, Calla saves a beautiful human boy, who captures her heart. Calla begins to question everything - her fate, her existence, and her world and the orders the Keepers have asked her to follow. She will have to make a choice. But will she follow her heart if it means losing everything, including her own life?


Review: WOW!!! This book was crazy good. The end was so torturously cliffhangerish, and I LOVED every word of it. Multiple times while reading I had to put the book down b/c I was freaking out over what just happened. oh I just loved this book! I don't think I can say that enough; I love, love, loved this book!! Andrea Cremer is now one of my favorite authors.

If you haven't read Nightshade yet, you should go get it, like now!

No comments:

Post a Comment